Ventana abierta is a peer-reviewed blog devoted to the teaching and learning of Spanish.
Ventana abierta aims to disseminate research, thoughts, projects, etc. of ELE-UK members to a broad audience. Contributors need to be members of ELE-UK or guest writers proposed by a member and approved by the editors.
Instructions to authors:
- The manuscript must be your own original work
- Length: 700-1,000 words
- Non-academic, informative style
- Lourdes Hernández-Martín, LSE
- Amparo Lallana, Regent´s University
- Pablo Martínez Gila, Cervantes Institute-London
- Manuel Lagares, University of Nottingham
- Javier Cuetara, UNAM
- Isabel Pérez Lamigueiro, UCL
- María Blanco, University of Westminster
- Rocío Díaz Bravo, Universidad de Granada
- Paula de Santiago, LSE and King´s College
- Mara Fuertes Gutierrez, Open University